Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dreams


This week started off with a beautiful restful weekend, but then by Tuesday afternoon I was having chills and a mild fever. I took the rest of the day off and had a malaria test done, and thankfully I was malaria free :) The next morning I was still very fatigued, so I took the day off to sleep it off. After getting rested I have been feeling much better, thank you to all who were praying for me!

We have been living here for two months now, which seems unbelievable to me. I can now distinguish one dirt rocky road from another-- the picture above for example is the street where I live :) Today walking to the Kennell's house Bethany and I had a conversation that went like this:

"Is this the right road?"

"Yes, I think so, it looks like the right orange dirt road."

"Unlike the other less orangey dirt road with potholes?"

"I believe so.. the other road was less orangey and more a pale tan..."

No comments:

Post a Comment