Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Packing for Togo


(The Togo Intern Team (left to right): Me, Olivia Sambursky, Bethany Yarbrough*, Angela Scott, Rachel Sawyer, Amy Wiginton, Travis Trull, Mary Margaret, Sky Vanderburg, Kacy Meadows, Lauren Greek, Alan Lee, Lacy Clayton)

*Bethany will not be going to Togo but she is going to Ghana on an independent internship at the Village of Hope.

Every time I think of the people I'll be with this summer, I smile. God has blessed our team with great leaders and team builders. I pray we continue to work well together in the next two months as we travel together. Keep us in your prayers as we meet in New York this weekend and then fly together to Accra, Ghana and then travel to Kara, Togo.

Getting everything ready to go has been difficult. God has provided the money and the resources to go and I'm getting more and more excited by the day! Thankfully I'm almost done packing and ready to go. Just a few more items to squeeze into my luggage :)


4 days and I'm in Ghana!

No comments:

Post a Comment