Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Blessing of a Guest :D



One of my favorite things about living in my new apartment is inviting friends over :) I love guests! They are such blessings-- My guests have faithfully brought with them joy and love blessing this cozy home :D Bethany and Hannah came from Searcy, Arkansas to visit last weekend for the beginning of Hannah's spring break. Laura and Izzy have also enjoyed the little Hug Apartment -- Izzy especially loves the toys I keep in a basket in the living room :) It was such a blessing that a box I expected to go into my parents attic was sent here just in time and there were several dolls, stuffed animals and toys to share when Izzy visited :D


I look forward to having many more visitors over throughout this year :D I've decided to keep a guest book for guests to write blessings in when they come over... I just need to remember to ask people to write something :D

1 comment: