Sunday, May 9, 2010

America


Back in the states and safe and sound... but definitely overwhelmed. Glad to be back though :) I enjoyed visiting Harding and seeing friends who were graduating, friends who were in town for graduation and friends and family who just live in the area!

I'm back in Jefferson City with Jacque after saying "see you later!" to Bethany at Covenant this morning :( It's so hard to know I won't be seeing her within the next week!

I think my most memorable moment this week was when Chancellor Ganus gave the same quote during graduation as what was on my fortune cookie from my first chinese food here with Paul and Amber :)

"If you believe you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito."

Definitely true. At least the part about the mosquito being effective.. I need to grow into the truth of the other half.

No comments:

Post a Comment